Noah Miller, Vice President of Acquisitions & Finance at Pensam Residential, will speak on a panel at the Urban Land Institute (ULI) Leadership Institute on Thursday, September 13, 2018. The panel, titled “Southeast Florida in Context”, will discuss the South Florida market including leadership, history, and future developments.
Moderator and Panelists include:
- Tom Hudson, VP of News & Special Correspondent, WLRN Public Radio & Television
- Rick Kolb, Vice President, Suffolk Construction
- Matt Adler, Chief Investment Officer, Mast Capital
- Aric Kurzman, Vice President of Legal & Business Affairs, Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts
- Noah Miller, Vice President of Acquisitions & Finance, Pensam Residential