Noah Miller, Vice President of Acquisitions & Finance at Pensam Residential, will speak on a panel at IMN’s Middle-Market Multifamily Forum (Midwest) in Chicago on October 15, 2018. The panel, titled “Economy: Where is Multifamily in the Cycle?” will discuss a range of topics and their impact on the future of multifamily including:
- Impact of tax reform and increasing tariffs
- Sustainability of different market types
- Immigration reform’s impact on tenant occupancy and labor
- When millennials have kids, how will student debt impact?
- Will the lion’s share of supply continue to urban core markets? What does this mean for the other markets?
- What is the meaning of sharing economy?
- Easing of credit standards, will that mean more for sale?
The panel will be moderated by Laura Diezel of RSM US LLP. Other panelists include:
- Glenn Mueller, Managing Director, Black Creek Group
- Domonic Purviance, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Thomas Errath, Senior Vice President, Harrison Street Real Estate Capital
- Jim Driscoll, Senior Vice President, Waypoint Residential